- Jayne: whatre you reading?
- Me: Durr. Girl wiff dragon vagina.
- Jayne: wtfffffff
- Me: Ahaha-heehee
- Jayne: eyeroll -.-
- Me: :D
- Jayne: So i'm at this really ghetto looking chinese place and its basically the cutest thing ever. the lady has such a thick accent i can barely understand her but i didnt know what i wanted so she had to tell me what came with what dish and she is so cute and asian and its so cutehere yo have to come here with me one day. the walls are literally pink and purple. and she's like 3.5 feet tall.
- Me: Deal, we shall return to le china restaurant. Ps- did you understand all this fucking investment political shit in the first chapter of Dragon Tattoo?
- Jayne: holy shit no. basically, this bad guy like fucked a bunch of bad guys over. and the bad guy is involved in the sex trafficking mafia as well as illegal smuggling of women...oh and he stole from a buuunch of people. he's a crook
- Me: UM. THEN WHY ARE THEY SAYING IT'S HANS ERIK WENNERSTRÖM. I THOUGHT HE WAS A NICE CUDDLY OLD MAN.
- Jayne: noo. wennerstrom is a bad guy who was caught being a bad guy. mikael's friend told him about w's exploits and then mikael followed some leads that ended up being false and made up by W himself so he could accuse mikael of libel. that's why nikael's in trouble in the beginning.
- Me: Then why does he fuckin hire him to go look for fucking Harriet Tubman
- Jayne: that was a totally different guy! that's one of W's enemies and thats why he wants to work wqith mikael
- Me: WTF. It's like his uncle or like fucking nephew or something RIGHT. -.- Is it SAL-ander or Sal-ANDer?
- Jayne: suh-lawn-der
- Me: Suh LAWN der?
- Jayne: I say suh land der
- Me: Häagen Dazs x)
I ran out of the theater. I couldn’t feel my legs or my hands. I was suddenly curled up in a ball on the floor, crying, crying, crying. I don’t remember getting there. Security came and asked me if I had asthma because of the way I was breathing and if I was having an asthma attack or a heart attack and if they should call 911. Was I okay? Did I have an inhaler? Did I have a heart condition? I threw up in the trashcan outside my theater door.
Nobody knew what to do. I felt so bad. I told them I was okay. They hovered around because I kept flashing back, because I kept throwing up. I kept shaking and struggling to breathe. I kept crying. They asked if I had been watching the horror film playing next door. I told them no, it was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Everyone was quiet. They knew me in that moment.